WHAT CAN I EXPECT FOR MY CHILD?
Every child is unique. At The Summit Preparatory Academy, that’s something to celebrate!
“I praise You for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well. ”-Psalm 139:14
We believe kids learn best when teachers understand that learning styles vary from child to child and when learning happens in a supportive, encouraging atmosphere with a positive direction.
Excellent Academic Training
At The Summit, we will help your child:
- Prepare for kindergarten and elementary school
- Develop a recognition and formation of vowels and consonants
- Boost language development and grow healthy listening skills
- Begin reading and increase their comprehension skills
- Learn to count and understand basic number concepts
- Utilize and expand computer skills
Sound like a lot? It is! But kids love to learn, and it can be amazing how good they are at it! We utilize the Classical Education model because it works. Your child’s formative years can provide a great launching pad for future academic success, and we aim to give him or her the best.
Invaluable Moral Instruction
Our teachers lead by example, exhibiting and teaching:
- Non-denominational Christian values
- A basic instruction of good and bad, right and wrong
Our teachers focus on praise and positive redirection and, just as importantly—creating lasting relationships with your child and with you.
Outstanding Character Development
Essential values taught and displayed by our teachers include:
- Honesty, integrity, joyfulness, respect, character and responsibility.
Teachers must exemplify the same characteristics you desire to see in your child. Kids learn a great deal by examples set for them, so we hold our teachers to the highest standards.
Our curriculum is cyclical, so your child may enroll at any time during the year and never feel as though he or she is lagging behind other students.
We also provide extra-curricular programs such as Soccer Shots (seasonally) and Charles Harding Gymnastics.
To schedule a guided tour of our campus or for more information, call us! 615-285-0058